Frequently Surplused Items
Filing Cabinets & Desks:
- Needs to be empty; do not leave file folders, paper, or supplies in drawers
- Needs to be unlocked; tape key to top of cabinet or desk
The following steps should be taken to surplus an ECU departmental vehicle:
- Contact Automotive Services at 328-6427 for more guidance.
- Return all GAS CARD(s) to the Gas Card Manager at Eppes 3 (if applicable)
- Return all FIRE EXTINGUISHER(s) to the Steam Plant
- Remove any ECU property from vehicle and trash from vehicle
- Bring all LICENSE PLATE(s), KEYS, and any MILEAGE logs to the Fixed Assets Office
- Complete the University Vehicle Transaction Form and send it to Risk Management, ECU Campus Operations, 1001 E. Fourth Street.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be responsible for insurance coverage until tags are removed and Risk Management requirements are satisfied. Contact Risk Management for more information at 328-2010.